City of Bressanone
|Where the valley of the River Isarco widens and leaves room for chestnut groves, vineyards and fruit orchards, lies the millennial city of Bressanone with its winding alleys and middle-class houses, the shops in the covered arcades, the picturesque squares, bridges and gardens, the museums, the cloister decorated with frescoes, the cathedral and various churches – and with high-quality hotels, with which the Forum Bressanone cooperates.|
Living history wherever you roam. Joy of life and coziness at the same time.
- third largest town in South Tyrol with more than 20,000 inhabitants
- oldest town in the Tyrol and diocesan town since 901
- cultural and economic centre of the Eisacktal
- picturesque town centre with high-quality hotels, restaurants, and shops
- ideal starting point for excursions to Mount Plose or further afield
With an overnight stay in one of our partner hotels you get the BrixenCard for free, which is your personal door-opener to unforgettable activities in Bressanone and in South Tyrol.
Click here for more information about the BrixenCard.